Dear Family and Friends,
As of today, we have no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in our care center. Our care center is testing staff monthly. We are following recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
We are excited to begin indoor visitation on Monday March 22, 2021.
- Visiting hours will be 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Visits will be 30 minutes long scheduled every 45 minutes to allow for sanitizing of visitation space.
- Only 2 visitors will be allowed at one time.
- Visitors will be responsible for bringing and wearing a mask throughout the visit.
- Visitors must be actively screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19, and must attest to COVID-19 status if known.
- No visitors, for any reason, will be allowed in any other area of the facility besides room 113 (visitation room).
- No pets allowed at this time.
- Per MDH and CDC guidelines, visits will be supervised by staff while allowing privacy.
All scheduling of visits must go through Tina in the Activities Department. Her direct line is 218-274-7715.
Looking for ways to help? We have a variety of positions available with flexible scheduling and on the job training. For more information or to apply, visit www.jobswithus.org.
Please follow our Facebook page (@Heritage Manor Health Center) or our website (www.sfhs.org) for all COVID updates and information on what is happening inside our care center. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Chester Fishel, Administrator, at email@example.com, or by phone at 218-274-7711 if you have any questions or concerns.